Brazilian e-commerce dividend! Children's products and cosmetics are most popular

2022-11-21
854
361

Author:Miracle
Source: ennews

It is understood that in Brazil, people go onlinePC penetration is still very low. According to relevant survey data, about 58% of Brazilians still use smart phones to access the Internet.

 

As for large-scale e-commerce activities such as Brazil Black Five and China Online First, search engine optimization companies in BrazilThe research of Conversion shows that people are basically shopping online through smart phones at these large nodes.

 

The study also found that one third of the visits to e-commerce websites are conducted through the computer. according toAccording to IDC's research, driven by the increase in home work and school education, the sales of tablets in Brazil will rebound in 2021, and the device sales in the second and third quarters will increase.

 

Moreover, relevant research shows that among the products purchased by Brazilian consumers through smartphones, children's products account for the highest proportion, reaching85%; The proportion of products purchased through computers is 15%.

 

In addition, the other most popular category for online shopping is cosmetics, and among these products83% are conducted through smart phones, and the remaining 17% are conducted through computers.

 

According to the analysis company, the importance of distance learning and work to promote tablet sales can be seen in the retail and enterprise markets as well as in the public sector.Daniel Voltarelli, ICT market analyst in Brazil at IDC, said: "The government continues to implement projects aimed at digital education, just as companies continue to modernize and use more equipment in the digital transformation.".

 

According to the consulting companyIn another study conducted by Ebit/Nielsen in cooperation with Bexs, a Brazilian financial technology company, most online shopping in Brazil has been conducted through smartphones since the outbreak began. The research shows that 55.1% of 194 million purchases in 2020 were made through smart phones.

 

At present, the cross-border e-commerce market in Brazil is gradually expanding. Sellers can pay more attention to the flow direction of the market. Children's products, cosmetics and computers are popular categories in the country, and relevant sellers can start to layout.


The content of the article is created by the author, and the author is responsible for the authenticity, accuracy and legality of the content. Overseadia advocates respecting and protecting intellectual property rights. Without the permission of the author and/or this website, the content of this website may not be copied, reproduced, or used in other ways. If you find that there are copyright issues in the articles on this site, please contact chuhaiyi@baidu.com, and we will verify and deal with them in time. Source of the article: ennews, this article is the author's independent point of view, and does not represent the position of overseadia.