Blue Ocean Yiguan has learned that,EuropeE-commerce sales of clothing in a large part of the region increased, especially during the epidemic period in 2020. In the Western European market, consumers' online shopping preferences in 2020 will focus on "fashion, footwear and accessories" and "consumer electronics".
1. Onbritain, B2C textile productsclothingAnd footwear e-commerce sales are expected to grow by nearly a quarter in 2021.
According to Prnewswire, the UK continues to maintain its regional leading position in terms of B2C e-commerce market size, with a year-on-year growth of more than 30% in 2020. In 2021, the market share of B2C e-commerce in the UK is expected to reach nearly one third of retail sales
2. OnGermanyIn the first quarter of 2021, the sales of B2C e-commerce in clothing category grew fastest year on year, ahead of other categories.
GermanyIn 2020, the B2C e-commerce market will grow by more than 20% year on year. In the global value ranking, Germany is expected to be among the top six in 2021.
3. In the next few years,UkraineThe online clothing sales of will also gradually accelerate, and its B2C e-commerce sales will exceed 500 million dollars by 2023.
When we study individual countries more deeply, we will find that their models are different. For example, in the UK, more than 50% of respondents will buy clothes, shoes and accessories online in 2020.
However, in Germany, the fashion and accessories segment ranked second, following consumer electronics, accounting for nearly a quarter of the total online sales in 2020. According to the survey in October 2020, household appliances and technology are the first category of products consumers plan to buy online in the future, followed by clothing and cosmetics.
IIIn Europe, fashion is still the most popular with consumers
According to Blue Ocean Yiguan,In 2020, in most European countries, consumers will mainly buy fashion and clothing products online.
1. According to a survey in October 2020, in the UK, clothing ranks second in the future online shopping preferences of consumers, just like Germany.
2. In Spain, the clothing product market is ahead of other markets.
3. In Russia, clothing and shoes are the main choices of consumers for cross-border online shopping, while the clothing and shoes sold by B2C e-commerce in Russia are the second most important category in 2020.
By 2020 and 2021, consumers across Europe willOnline-only retailer(Online sellers only) Buy clothes there.
For example, according to a survey in February 2021, in Germany and Britain, if consumers want to buy clothes online, the preferred shopping website isZalandoWait for online only retailer. In Ukraine, the leading fashion website is the local SHAFA, followed by Klubok and Kloomba.
（Polly ZhangNew media of cross-border e-commerce - Blue Ocean Yiguan website domain news) connects with high-quality resources of cross-border e-commerce.Wal Mart, Coupang、Wayfair 、Mercado Libre and other platforms settled，Brand copywriting planning, network wide promotion, e-commerce training, incubation and other services, please contact us. No unauthorizedRewriting, reprinting, copying, clipping and editingIn whole or in part.